5 March 2020
Responsible for sales development, coordinating the implementation of strategies and policies that have been set by the company.
Preference will be given to those candidates that have the following skills & qualifications :
- Age max 30 years;
- Good Personality and able to work under pressure;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 2 Years of experiences in the relevant field;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook) is an advantage;
- Fun, communicative, responsible and creative;
- Willing to work individually or in teams;
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Develop and execute sales strategies, presenting and controlling the annual program promos and events to increase sales;
- Ability to effectively manage people. (Having a leadership spirit);
- Have knowledge of Visual Merchandising;
- Have the ability to operate a Windows-based computer (especially knowing about formulas in Excel) and e-mail;
- Strong in sales;
- Negotiating skills;
- Extensive knowledge of the products produced;
- Able to build good relations, improve skills;
- Able to take/make decisions correctly and accurately;
- Able to make presentations;
- Flexible working when needed.
If your background meets the above requirements, please send your CV (only in English), transcript and a recent photograph within 1 week of this advertisement to email@example.com (subject: Sales Coordinator) or Rip Curl Office, Jl. Sunset Road No. 69 Kuta.